Note to Commenters

Spam and unintelligible comments will be removed. Please keep comments relevant to the subject of the post.

Tuesday 27 March 2007

Linux and the near Future?

I almost forgot about this comment I posted with Free Software Magazine, until I was testing the Younanimous meta-search engine (that combines Google, Yahoo and MSN), and found the comment page as the top-ranked listing for my tech support web site Thor Tech Support.
It's about Linux and how I think it may find the opportunity to get more of a foothold into the desktop market as new operating systems costs rise.

And here's a review of Younanimous, which, surprisingly, is only a few days old. Now, when they fix it so you can customize your search preferences, like - show 100 results on a page - among other things, they will have a winner.

No comments: